What are you baking today (2020-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to my pfeffernusse, I made gingerbread balls:

OMG TastyReuben you should start a B & B
Thank you so much! I love scones!

I can’t believe, though, that I went to the trouble, in the name of cross-cultural harmony (and, let’s be honest here, some smart-assery on my part 😬), to fix a scone with a little blob of clotted cream next to a little blob of jam, and a little blob of jam on top of the cream, and a little blob of cream on top of the jam, all on the same scone, just so the Cornwalliers and Devonites could both be equally happy (or furious)…and I didn’t take a 🤬 picture to post! :laugh:

6 years ago, while waiting for our home to be built, we rented from this lovely couple with a 2 story home that they converted into two home... we rented the downstairs.
One of the features in the home that Mr. Landlord wanted to point out to me was an old fashion dumb-waiter.
He had heard that I was a pretty descent cook/baker and I was welcome to send him up free samples :D
Oh I did!
He cried when we moved out :laugh:
After we moved into our new home, Mrs. Landlord approached me with an offer,
would I be willing to supply them with morning baked goods for their new B&B?
SURE!
Of course Covid put a squash on that one :(

Perhaps supplying a B&B with baked goods would be better for TR's personality. He'd probably run off all the guests at his own B&B. :laugh:

CD
Real conversation, circa 1995:

MrsT: God, this breakfast casserole is soooo good, we really should think about running a B&B - I can work the front and you can do the cooking!

Me: You do know me, right?

:laugh:

6 years ago, while waiting for our home to be built, we rented from this lovely couple with a 2 story home that they converted into two home... we rented the downstairs.
One of the features in the home that Mr. Landlord wanted to point out to me was an old fashion dumb-waiter.
He had heard that I was a pretty descent cook/baker and I was welcome to send him up free samples :D
Oh I did!
He cried when we moved out :laugh:
After we moved into our new home, Mrs. Landlord approached me with an offer,
would I be willing to supply them with morning baked goods for their new B&B?
SURE!
Of course Covid put a squash on that one :(

That's an honour. Is it possible they might resurrect it?

I am baking an apple cinnamon swirl bundt cake. I haven't baked a cake in probably a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom