What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey clothes for a grey day (dey?)

Actually, as I look out the window, it isn't terribly overcast, but my clothes still fit the mood, I think.

Now that is close to the kind of clothes I wear -- except the socks and shoes. I have a bunch of waffle fabric henleys. I am wearing one from L.L. Bean now. If I wear something under them, it is either a short sleeve T, or on really cold days, an Underarmour shirt.

CD

Earrings of the day. Worn with an off-white long sleeve lace tunic and dark jeans.
korvikset_6.jpg

Wow, I never would have imagined you wearing something more than one day without washing. :ohmy:

CD
I figured since there was an undershirt and a long-sleeved shirt between me and the outermost shirt, I could risk it. :laugh:

Wearing my cozy pizza pants:

You have never seen West Side Story?!! :ohmy:

You gotta' watch it. I think you would love it. It's an old time, big production musical. They don't make these anymore.

CD

I hated West Side Story. This may be because I really don't enjoy old time, big production musicals, or because I didn't enjoy being stuck on campus in college the Thanksgiving break when we saw it on TV. And I found the plot line rather "soapy".

EDIT: Catching up on this thread. I'll post something to topic, MG, when I get up and decide what to wear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom