What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

At work again so lower part of me is all black again, but I have on a very dark grey shirt with bluey grey pinstripes I'm not really sure of the colour. Some of the guys wear trainers (sneakers) and t shirts to work but I prefer to wear proper shoes and a short sleeved shirt I think it looks a bit more professional.

Slightly amusing (to me) story.
My previous job was with the local Home Department working on the Tetra radio system for the emergency services.

A colleagues wife let slip how much her husband, Nick, earned to one of her friends. This friend then marched up to her husband and accused him of lying about how much he earned as he said he earned somewhat less than Nick.

Her reasoning was that there should have been no way her husband earned less than Nick as her husband wore a suit and tie to work but Nick wore a T shirt and jeans.

I got that waistcoat in Roundstone, Ireland. I can tell I've lost weight because it used to be quite snug, and now there's a good couple of inches of slack between it and me. Also, the trousers are a little baggy, and those are slims and straight from the dryer, which usually makes them tight like a rock star's - I'm wasting away to nothin'!

And yes, Covid hair is apparently a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom