What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have very little concept of "fashion". I always buy "Wrangler" denims because I know they fit me. I have my shirts made to measure by an Indian tailor in Bangkok, all the same style albeit different colours. If I'm not sporting a full beard, I wear sideburns to well below my earlobes.

No. Definitely no. Especially red ones.

I have a large basket of ball caps -- probably 50-plus. I have them from almost every car brand. Almost all of them were given to me. I have a few that I wear, and a few that I don't, like my two Pebble Beach Concours Dawn Patrol caps -- very hard to get. Here is what they look like (not my photo -- too lazy).

Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 12.22.00 AM.png

CD

Yeah, I have a particular loathing for ball caps, especially when they're worn backwards. Extra especially when the wearer also stores their sunglasses up there.

When I was buying reading glasses some time ago I was given clip-on sun shades free. I asked "Why would I need sun shades for reading glasses?"

My next purchase (at the same shop) was new long distance glasses. I asked if I could have free clip on sun shades. "Not for those glasses", I was told.

Yeah, I have a particular loathing for ball caps, especially when they're worn backwards. Extra especially when the wearer also stores their sunglasses up there.
It must be our age because I feel the same. My particular bug is those who wear caps in restaurants. The times I have seen a couple, the woman very well dressed, make up and hair done - clearly a lot of effort for a nice meal and the bloke in jeans and a base ball cap. I always look at thw woman and want to tell her that she could do better than him :rolleyes:

It must be our age because I feel the same. My particular bug is those who wear caps in restaurants. The times I have seen a couple, the woman very well dressed, make up and hair done - clearly a lot of effort for a nice meal and the bloke in jeans and a base ball cap. I always look at thw woman and want to tell her that she could do better than him :rolleyes:
Agree on this too. I don't know why but I don't care for men wearing jeans and sneakers. I don't think they should never wear them but it always looks disheveled just for the reasons you stated.

I am always considered "dressed up" because I don't wear sneakers unless I'm working out or going to physical therapy. I also don't wear pj bottoms in public. I'm not overdressed but always dress appropriately for my age and body type. ;-)

Agree on this too. I don't know why but I don't care for men wearing jeans and sneakers. I don't think they should never wear them but it always looks disheveled just for the reasons you stated.
I always laugh at a TV advert that's playing now. It's for a laundry product.

Man and woman are meeting on a first date. She's sitting at a restaurant table, pretty-but-simple print dress, big smile, very cute in a girl-next-door way.

In comes the "gentleman," plops down, he's in a frigging v-neck undershirt, and the neck opening is all twisted and stretched out of shape.

"Hi," she says, "You look...casual."

Then the voiceover kicks in and says that if he'd used their laundry product, his shirt would look nice and uncrumpled, and all I can think is, "A knocked-about undershirt isn't the issue...the fact that it's an undershirt, on a first date no less, is."

It'd be much better if it were an ad for common sense pills. :laugh:
:eek:

People do that?
Oh yes. It's been quite the trend here for several years now. :(

And if we're talking about fashion peeves..."athleisure" wear. Just stop it already!

:eek:

People do that?
Around here they do. Google "pjs in public". I see it all the time. There is one woman in my area that has a huge tattoo in her midsection. Every summer she ONLY wears a black lace bra to show off the tattoo. She leaves NOTHING to the imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom