I'm going to have to do what you two did the next time I go out somewhere besides the grocery story and the pharmacy. Whenever I go anywhere these days, I think entirely of function, not style. I actually did finally get a haircut, so that's a start. But, I've found that I'm really terrible at selfies. Here's what normally happens:
- I see myself in the mirror, and I think, "Hey...I look good."
- I get my phone out, and I take a picture.
- I look at the picture, and realize I have a weird look on my face, so I retake the picture.
- I now realize I can see wrinkles that look like the Grand Canyon. Why don't they look that bad when I'm looking in the mirror?? I adjust the lighting and angle to try to get a better picture.
- I repeat the above steps for several minutes before I get frustrated and then give up, trying not to throw my phone across the room.