What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my nail wraps on Monday, all the way from Australia. Loving them. Never used wraps before.

Taking off is better on the nails, at least for me, as do not have to use nail polish remover,which damages my nails.

Normally I don'wear nailpolish or just a nude one while teaching, but in online, one can hardly notice...and even if, not a big deal. Helps me keep my spirit up.

View attachment 61255

View attachment 61256

Very nice - how do the wraps work?

Very nice - how do the wraps work?
Oh thank you. Basically as stickers.

Undo seethrough foil, undo back of the wrap. Apply. Cut Of excess. Done.

When ready to change, peel off. Done.

Sale,those were 3 usd a set.

All

Got some florals too.

Last edited:
Must look out for some. How do they stand up to being immersed in water?
I have posted a link of Lily &fox nail wraps...here once again, All
So far so good. I rarely wear gloves.
This is day 3. They show a tiny bit of wear/tear on the upper edge.
But still neat.
Supposedly they work for 2 weeks.

My sandals came out of hibernation today, at least for an hour or so. We sat outside and did the cryptic crossword in the Guardian. It's not exactly hot today, but sunny and the cold breeze we had yesterday has gone.

My sandals came out of hibernation today, at least for an hour or so. We sat outside and did the cryptic crossword in the Guardian. It's not exactly hot today, but sunny and the cold breeze we had yesterday has gone.
Just ordered your book.
Amazon Uk does deliver to Croatia, delivery date pending. Whereas Amazon Germany does not.

I wear my Birkenstocks almost all year long. NO SOCKS! :laugh:

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 7.33.43 PM.png

CD

I wear my Birkenstocks almost all year long. NO SOCKS! :laugh:

View attachment 61423

CD
Our weather doesn't really give much scope for sandals for much of the year, but I can honestly say that I have never worn socks with sandals. I'd no more do that than wear a tuxedo with floral shorts.

Mind you, I wouldn't wear either of them anyway.

Our weather doesn't really give much scope for sandals for much of the year, but I can honestly say that I have never worn socks with sandals. I'd no more do that than wear a tuxedo with floral shorts.

Mind you, I wouldn't wear either of them anyway.
I also hate seeing someone wearing socks and sandals. It was bad enough when it was just old men doing it, but then the young'uns started in, with their Adidas sandals and white athletic socks...it was enough to make me stay home.

Tuxedos and shorts...back when we used to go out, there was a guy who attended every opera performance in a tuxedo jacket and shirt, the whole bit up top, but wore floral or plaid shorts and penny loafers with no socks for the bottom half. He used to really irritate me. One benefit of everything being cancelled...I haven't seen that doofus in over a year. :laugh:

with their Adidas sandals and white athletic socks...it was enough to make me stay home.

Tuxedos and shorts...back when we used to go out, there was a guy who attended every opera performance in a tuxedo jacket and shirt, the whole bit up top, but wore floral or plaid shorts and penny loafers with no socks for the bottom half
That reminds me, there are fancy women featuring sports socks and high heels or sandals...even socks over heels...very fashionable... couple of years ago...😄

Several years ago, we went to see ballet for NYE...and we saw a girl attending dressed for ...well...a stripper club, seriously, it was totally off. Bearing abdomen, cut outs, mini, sparkles, heavy make up...I wondered how they even let her in...😂everybody had their energy held back in silence and ignoring...

The performance was wonderful, a then new ballet about the Austrian Empress Sissi...very emotional, a blend of traditional and modern ballet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom