What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hate seeing someone wearing socks and sandals. It was bad enough when it was just old men doing it, but then the young'uns started in, with their Adidas sandals and white athletic socks...it was enough to make me stay home.

Tuxedos and shorts...back when we used to go out, there was a guy who attended every opera performance in a tuxedo jacket and shirt, the whole bit up top, but wore floral or plaid shorts and penny loafers with no socks for the bottom half. He used to really irritate me. One benefit of everything being cancelled...I haven't seen that doofus in over a year. :laugh:

How would you do in Bermuda?

Unknown-3.jpeg

CD

Cool dudes😄...they are probably cracking, but professionally posing...
Jackets off, ties off, socks, shoes off, some Tshirt on, up for some sand frizbee👍😎

Love the jackets, shirts and ties though, matching long pants to the jacket, rock!

Um, that is actually considered proper men's business attire in Bermuda.

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 1.35.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 1.37.09 AM.png

CD

Um, that is actually considered proper men's business attire in Bermuda.

View attachment 61505
View attachment 61506
CD
Uuuh, so sorry if it sounded disrespectful, thought it was a joke.

Interesting! Never seen it or heard of it prior.

All right. They are very nice jackets, ties, shirts, and they look very put together, line ironed bermuda shorts...The colours and lemgth, well I guess I am just underinformed😄...

A pastel coloured ladies suit is nice but all dark is The formal businesswear...but why not combined? It does make sense. I don't mind either.
Love fashion, back in the high school and early study days I designed thousands of attire, for fun.

I don' t really mind or care how a person dresses, other than properly for the setting, but rather how she/he behaves...anyways...

Thank you for the learning experience. One has to respect local traditions.

Uuuh, so sorry if it sounded disrespectful, thought it was a joke.

Interesting! Never seen it or heard of it prior.

All right. They are very nice jackets, ties, shirts, and they look very put together, line ironed bermuda shorts...The colours and lemgth, well I guess I am just underinformed😄...

A pastel coloured ladies suit is nice but all dark is The formal businesswear...but why not combined? It does make sense. I don't mind either.
Love fashion, back in the high school and early study days I designed thousands of attire, for fun.

I don' t really mind or care how a person dresses, other than properly for the setting, but rather how she/he behaves...anyways...

Thank you for the learning experience. One has to respect local traditions.

Not disrespectful at all. I figured you thought the outfits were a joke, but believe it or not, that is proper businesswear for men in Bermuda.

CD

But, it is a British Territory. They speak British. They have afternoon tea. They get 133 days per year with rain!

CD

Its a humid climate but doesn't get stupidly hot it seems. I also learned:

Bermuda is the most expensive place in the world in which to live, visit as a tourist and work. ... Overall, the cost of living in Bermuda overall is about three times more expensive than in the USA , at least 250% more than in Canada or the UK.

Bright yellow flowy pants, short sleeved white T, light white jacket, sneakers. We are staging a mini concert with 6 adult students (Sat!)at noon at the school. No audience.

Had to kind of dress up, but I am kind of dragging myself tired from the week, so I did sneakers.

The yellow and the white kind of scream Spriiiiing😎

If the headmaster insists on photo shooting, I 'll hide. Tall enough to stand behind,2nd row.🙈😁

Last edited:
Been wearing a lot of track pants lately during this break period... once we get up and running I’ll have to get used to pants again..

Not today, but recently at work. Had to laugh after having sent that pic to boyfriend back then, as I was unaware I looked similar to an airline hostess/stewardess.😂

Minus the messy hair and in need of stronger lipstick colour.

A long day.

And it was all thrown together, it is not actually a proper suit. And not every day.

Welcome to Piano Airlines. On your left you see the pianos, on your right is the exit door.

😄

I do admire stewards/esses. Tough job. Many of them struggle during pandemic. May the normal be back asap.💞🌍🌎🌏

Edited to actually add the pic🙈

Why I remembered it😎...with all those beautiful shots of the Netherlands as Eurovision host...and all the competitors travelling, my travel desire might have been stirred...

Last edited:
Not today, but recently at work. Had to laugh after having sent that pic to boyfriend back then, as I was unaware I looked similar to an airline hostess/stewardess.😂

Minus the messy hair and in need of stronger lipstick colour.

A long day.

And it was all thrown together, it is not actually a proper suit. And not every day.

Welcome to Piano Airlines. On your left you see the pianos, on your right is the exit door.

😄

I do admire stewards/esses. Tough job. Many of them struggle during pandemic. May the normal be back asap.💞🌍🌎🌏

Edited to actually add the pic🙈

View attachment 63911

Why I remembered it😎...with all those beautiful shots of the Netherlands as Eurovision host...and all the competitors travelling, my travel desire might have been stirred...
Love the scarf! We watched EV tonight as well, and I can't believe I finally picked the winner!

You look fantastic! ❤️

Love the scarf! We watched EV tonight as well, and I can't believe I finally picked the winner!

You look fantastic! ❤️
Thank you :happy:. That is so sweet of you.😻
I love the scarf too, a very nice one, and I bought it at a thrift store, they have a fantastic range of scarves I would normally not buy at the normal pricing.

Yeah, EV was a fun online night 'out'...kid commented on everything spot on, and later today with her friends too (she voted for Hurricane, Serbian competitor).

Here is another closer shot. It is slippery so it got displaced, which I only noticed later on...

Wearing scarves a lot, I should visit a thrift store anytime soon again, have not been in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom