What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :happy:. That is so sweet of you.😻
I love the scarf too, a very nice one, and I bought it at a thrift store, they have a fantastic range of scarves I would normally not buy at the normal pricing.

Yeah, EV was a fun online night 'out'...kid commented on everything spot on, and later today with her friends too (she voted for Hurricane, Serbian competitor).

Here is another closer shot. It is slippery so it got displaced, which I only noticed later on...
View attachment 63917

Wearing scarves a lot, I should visit a thrift store anytime soon again, have not been in a long time.
That expression says, "Am I to believe you really practiced your scales last week? 🧐"

Here are a couple of pics of me be-scarfed:

Pardon the laptop screen glare, but now that I look at it, I kind of like the groovy effect.

I love that last one - I sort of look like I'm scouting for well-heeled old ladies on The Love Boat.

Shorts and tee-shirt :woot:

Me too - but I've been wearing shorts or mini skirts and T shirts for as long as I can remember. Not that its significantly warmer here - but its what I wear pretty well all the time, adding a jacket and black or coloured opaque tights if I go out in cold weather.

Hot and very humid here. Daytime highs around 95F/35C. Ridiculous humidity. Ridiculous mosquitos, too. I can't wear shorts outside without dousing myself with DEET. Even with that, I got a mosquito bite today just going out to water the newer plants in my garden for five minutes (we've had a whole two days with no rain).

We have a low pressure center over the Gulf of Mexico, that has a 20 - 40 percent chance of becoming a named storm before hitting the Texas/Louisiana coast next Friday -- my mom's 87th birthday (she lives in Houston). The 20 - 40 percent estimate depends on which computer model you look at.

So, attire is shorts and short sleeves indoors -- cover up as much as possible for outside activities.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom