What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely love that shirt. šŸ˜
Thank you!

I always get laughed at, because I have a lot of trachten, as do a lot of people in Cincy, but they wear theirs only at German events.

I, however, choose to wear them, either as complete outfits or mixed in with my regular clothing, all the time.

Years ago, Iā€™d recently gotten some corduroy bundhosen, like knee-breeches, and I was so pleased with them, I put on the whole kit - high socks, shirt, suspenders, hat, etc.

Later, I had to run into town to the local Verizon phone store, and I wasnā€™t happy with what they were telling me, so I was having a rather heated exchange with the store manager.

At one point, right at a quick pause in the conversation, I heard one worker ask another one, ā€œWhy in the hell is he wearing that?ā€

:laugh:

Thank you!

I always get laughed at, because I have a lot of trachten, as do a lot of people in Cincy, but they wear theirs only at German events.

I, however, choose to wear them, either as complete outfits or mixed in with my regular clothing, all the time.

Years ago, Iā€™d recently gotten some corduroy bundhosen, like knee-breeches, and I was so pleased with them, I put on the whole kit - high socks, shirt, suspenders, hat, etc.

Later, I had to run into town to the local Verizon phone store, and I wasnā€™t happy with what they were telling me, so I was having a rather heated exchange with the store manager.

At one point, right at a quick pause in the conversation, I heard one worker ask another one, ā€œWhy in the hell is he wearing that?ā€

:laugh: I nearly spat out my drink.

Thank you!

Oh but that's beyond rude.

New clothes bought on deep clearance:

Pink long-sleeved tee-$5

Soft flannel-$6

Flowered print for the discerning mature gentleman-$10

And I bought these because Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s me modeling them on the box. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom