What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frisco is a pretty upscale suburb, so when you go to Walmart, you'll see lot's of pickup trucks, but they will be $50,000 pickup trucks (it's amazing how much a loaded pickup can cost), and you might see a few Mercedes, too. Mixed in, there are lots of old Toyotas and Hyundais. It's kind of a melting pot of classes.

So, for the most part, you rarely see anyone from those "People of Walmart" videos. BTW, I think a lot of those photos and videos are "staged." People may not be dressed up, but they will be wearing "appropriate" clothing.

CD
That makes sense given the area. I live in a town that couldn't support a movie theatre, roller rink or a better grocery store. Those buildings sit unused now. There's really nothing to do. As they say, "it is what it is.". It's home for now so I try to make the best of it.

Just keep in mind there are people who look at you, and think, "What's up with that dude?"
I figure they just haven't caught up to me yet. :laugh:

So, for the most part, you rarely see anyone from those "People of Walmart" videos.
My whole town is populated with "People Of Walmart."

See? This is appropriate for the occasion. This man did this for his niece. ;-)

26F3505700000578-0-image-m-18_1427204296850.jpg

When I was in my 20 yo and the first part of my 30 yo, I had several piercings on my ears and nose. I loved them. I loved my punkish-style (not only for piercing).

When I see a pretty young woman with tattoos, which is very common now in the US, I think, "Why did you do that?" But I also think, "Someday you are going to get old, and regret that."

CD

See? This is appropriate for the occasion. This man did this for his niece. ;-)

View attachment 54041

When I was in High School, on Homecoming week, we had a Powderpuff game, where girls played football (American) and boys were dressed up as drill team and twirlers. The girls in the drill team did our makeup (heavy), and we wore old drill team skirts and tops, with balloons under the tops for breasts (large). We went out at halftime and did a routine that the real drill team taught us, while the HS band played a song. We were all drunk/stoned, so it was pretty ridiculous.

CD

When I see a pretty young woman with tattoos, which is very common now in the US, I think, "Why did you do that?" But I also think, "Someday you are going to get old, and regret that."

CD

Tats or tough stickers are a big turn off for me. I think like you, what about when you are a gran?
I'm free of ink, hate them. All my kids have tats, much to my disappointment. Still they are covered up and small.

Russ

Twice I've dressed in women's clothing.

One year, for our squadron Christmas party, it was just a few years after the Berlin Wall came down and we were working more closely with Russia, we on the party planning committee "leaked" that we had gotten a Russian ballet troupe to come, as special guests, to put on a holiday show.

At the time, our air base was in the news, because we were part of a program flying grain over to Russia, to help them out, so we tied it to that, that they were saying thanks for that.

Needless to say, there were no Russians coming. During the big night, the curtain opened to reveal...seven of us guys, dressed in tutus and wearing gaudy makeup, and we all had balloons under our body suits for our chests.

We did a short program of the absolute worst ballet you've ever seen, culminating in some of us chest-bumping, resulting in burst balloons. It was hilarious.

No one, not even my wife, knew that I was in on it and one of the dancers!

Twice I've dressed in women's clothing.

One year, for our squadron Christmas party, it was just a few years after the Berlin Wall came down and we were working more closely with Russia, we on the party planning committee "leaked" that we had gotten a Russian ballet troupe to come, as special guests, to put on a holiday show.

At the time, our air base was in the news, because we were part of a program flying grain over to Russia, to help them out, so we tied it to that, that they were saying thanks for that.

Needless to say, there were no Russians coming. During the big night, the curtain opened to reveal...seven of us guys, dressed in tutus and wearing gaudy makeup, and we all had balloons under our body suits for our chests.

We did a short program of the absolute worst ballet you've ever seen, culminating in some of us chest-bumping, resulting in burst balloons. It was hilarious.

No one, not even my wife, knew that I was in on it and one of the dancers!
<clears throat> Um, you said there were TWO times? ;-)

<clears throat> Um, you said there were TWO times? ;-)
Oh, I was trying to get on, ahem, friendly terms with this young lady and she talked me into trying on some of her clothes. We were about the same size (back then, I weighed about 125lbs soaking wet).

I didn't end up the way I planned, though. That was as friendly as it got - me in her leather mini-skirt and frilly blouse. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh, I was trying to get on, ahem, friendly terms with this young lady and she talked me into trying on some of her clothes. We were about the same size (back then, I weighed about 125lbs soaking wet).

I didn't end up the way I planned, though. That was as friendly as it got - me in her leather mini-skirt and frilly blouse. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Now we want to see photos!

Time to open another bottle of Brain Bleach.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom