What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all asked for a selfie. Here's me wearing faux leather leggings and a t shirt saying ' isolation queen 2020'.
Ladies Fake Leather Tech Leggings

My husband has the same necklace. It's a protection charm from Egypt that I gave him for his birthday last year.

Windigo you must be reading my mind. As I was browsing the internet for comfy wool sweaters I was reminiscing on how much I miss getting dressed for work. Comfy wool sweaters weren't part of my usual attire and I used to dress with the intent of communicating something to others, to be seen in a certain way. I always wore soft, feminine dresses because that's how I wanted to appear to others (I do not have a soft, feminine personality by any means). Now that I'm home and especially now that we are in the winter and it's cold, I dress quite sloppy (by my own standards). I used to spend lots of money every year buying pantyhoses (they tore very easily), I'm taking the opportunity to save that extra money. But I'd rather be out and about wearing my beautiful dresses and tearing a pair of pantyhose every month :(

Today I will be giving a remote talk at a college, if this event was face to face I would be wearing one of my dresses along with a nice pair of shoes, but here I am sitting in my kitchen wearing my pajama pants :headshake:

Proper winter temps heading our way this week, with predicted lows at 0F/-18C, so time to break out the flannel-lined jeans:
View attachment 56407

Your jeans just reminded me of murican pickers where they find a brand new pair of jeans from 1900? Still packed and never touched. They paid 2300 for them. I don't remember the brand?

Russ

Btw only you could get away with those socks. :)

Russ

Black and White Buffalo Plaid lounge pants, grey long sleeved cotton T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom