What are your favorite vegetables?

Sarah676

Veteran
Local time
6:23 AM
Yesterday I asked people about their favorite fruits, so today I want to hear about your favorite vegetables! Vegetables sometimes get a bad rap as a boring healthy food, but they're delicious in the right hands! My favorite two vegetables are probably garlic and broccoli - garlic because it adds such amazing flavor to dishes, and broccoli because it's delicious and I love the way the florets soak up the sauces in whatever dish you're eating.

So how about you? What are some of your favorite vegetables?

I can't quite make my mind up on this one. It is a choice between

• Potatoes (home grown are prefered, and heritage varieties which are far tastier)
  • Cucumber (home grown fresh cucumber can be ever so sweet)
  • Onion (simply becuase they are so versatile and feature in most of my meals)
  • mushrooms (which I adore, have grown at home and do know some of the wild varieties which can be harvested)

I pretty much love them all, I can't choose just one! Sugar snap peas are probably what I eat most, though. I like to dip them in hummus! :)

I'm not sure if I can be more obvious... but potatoes are my favorite veg :wink:
Also, I love lettuce - it's sooo flexible for salads, Asian pastas and as wraps. I love bell peppers and carrots, too.

I love all vegetables. I can't pick a favorite because I eat them all. I have loved vegetables since I was a kid and ate them out if the garden in my parents back yard. I loved that garden and I loved tge vegetables.

I Like Moringa or Horseradish. It can be used to lower blood pressure, for weak bones, and for clearer eyesight. I also like carrots, squash, spinach and broccoli.

Definitely onion. I like adding it to most foods and sometimes I even eat is just like that, for example last night I had a pepperoni onion sandwich and it was great!

I might be in the minority but I actually prefer vegetables to fruit as I have a bit of a savory tooth ha ha. My favorite vegetables include broccoli, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, peas, corn, onions, mushroom and beetroot. If I could only pick one I'd choose onion as it adds so much flavor, to a variety of meals.

Yesterday I asked people about their favorite fruits, so today I want to hear about your favorite vegetables! Vegetables sometimes get a bad rap as a boring healthy food, but they're delicious in the right hands! My favorite two vegetables are probably garlic and broccoli - garlic because it adds such amazing flavor to dishes, and broccoli because it's delicious and I love the way the florets soak up the sauces in whatever dish you're eating.

So how about you? What are some of your favorite vegetables?

My favorite vegetables include:
  • broccoli
  • asparagus
  • celery
  • fresh spinach & kale
  • cucumbers
LOVE the GREENS!

My favorite vegetables:

Garlic and onion.....both have natural antibiotic that is why i used a generous amount of these in my cooking.....ginger...also a natural anti viral for colds, cough and flu..Most of our dishes in the house always use these 3 kind of vegetables for prevention is better than cure...

My favorite vegetables are kale, cauliflower and broccoli. I do not only like their taste, but also their texture and they are really healthy, specially kale. I love to steam them and then use them as a side dish.

My favorite vegetables are green beans, lettuce, potatoes, onions and carrots. All fresh from the garden of course! I grow a large garden and I absolutely love fresh veggies! Fresh salads are my favorite! Lettuce from the garden, topped with chopped carrots, tomatos, onions and green peppers all from the garden! Vegetables are so good for you! It is important to include them in your everyday diet.

My favorite vegetable is broccoli. I like to prepare this dish simply with butter, salt and pepper. Then, I either eat it plan on on top of noodles or with some type of meat.

Roasted_Broccoli_with_Lemon-580.jpg

I have been loving vegetables more and more with time. A couple of years ago I wouldn't eat some of the veggies I love nowadays! I specially love broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, green beans, and potatoes (even though I don't really consider them to be vegetables!).

Back
Top Bottom