What did you cook, eat or drink today (August 2018)?

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
12:50 AM
Simply tell us what you cooked, ate or drank today. We love to see photos if you have them.

Last edited:
pre flight breakfast

20180801_051910.jpg
20180801_052635.jpg
20180801_051207.jpg

Tofu marinated in chilli sauce and 5-spice then fried and added to black beans, mushrooms and cabbage in miso, soy sauce, vegetable stock and sesame oil. Served with noodles.

A friend called around last weekend and wanted to know where he could buy tofu. I suggested that they may have it in the largest of the superstores but if not, buy one of those yellow car washing sponges and cut it into cubes. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

A friend called around last weekend and wanted to know where he could buy tofu. I suggested that they may have it in the largest of the superstores but if not, buy one of those yellow car washing sponges and cut it into cubes. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:roflmao::roflmao:

K.I.S.S.
A burger.
Isn't it odd, those processed cheese slice things are truly horrible and I couldn't imagine eating them at any other time but they just go so well with a plain burger, don't they? Or is it just me?

DSC_0257.jpg

I was somewhat upset this morning in searching through the freezer to find that there wasn't a portion of chilli con carne for my tea. Luckily, it was early enough to contact my supplier and arrange for a kilo of minced beef for tomorrow. In addition, my wife was at our expensive supermarket later and found these very nice fresh chillis. Not cheap mind - Bht 15.00 for these (35 pence).

fresh chills s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom