What do you like on your pizza?

I like pepperoni, onions, ham, sweet peppers, pineapple and mushrooms. I leave the mushrooms off if I am getting it for the family. I know you did not ask about the crust but I like a crispy full crust. The crust can make or bread in a pizza in my opinion.

I sometimes like to get sliced onion & green pepper in it. Sort of like a veggie pizza, but without all that other junk on it! :wink:

Last edited:
Calzone- with Seasoned chicken, meatballs, mushrooms and crushed chillies with bolognese sauce and Mozerella cheese
Though I love traditional pizza ,something special about a closed in calzone

I get the craziest ingredients they have available. It's great when people ask me to order a pizza because deep down I know they're all going to initially be put off but it's likely that pie will be gone in an hour. It's hard to not enjoy something coated in cheese.

I get the craziest ingredients they have available. It's great when people ask me to order a pizza because deep down I know they're all going to initially be put off but it's likely that pie will be gone in an hour. It's hard to not enjoy something coated in cheese.

Who the hell is put off by pizza?!?! Seriously, you could put practically anything on there and it'd still taste good

I like to see pineapple, ham, tastely onions, ground meat and a lot of cheese. I also like bacon toppings and mushroon but I hate bell peppers.

I like thin slice with mushrooms, cheese and sauage.

As always I want the Hawaiian Pizza...with pineapple bits, ham and melted cheese with thick crust. I only want a simple taste for my pizza and not with too many toppings. I am already satisfied with this kind of pizza.

I like a really thin fired pizza topped with tomato sauce, apple slices, bacon, onion, and bell peppers with lots and lots of cheese. Apple bacon topping is sort of a new thing where I live as people are competing to make the best original pizzas on the market. I really enjoy the creativity that people are putting into pizza making. I can't just have a chain restaurant pizza anymore, they make me ill.

My GO-TO favorite pizza is from Pizza Guys...I always get chicken, (real) bacon bits, red onions, and BBQ sauce. Yes, you heard me...BARBECUE SAUCE! extra cheese of course.

Back
Top Bottom