What is one kitchen item you could do with more of?

Local time
8:21 AM
I could always do with more food covers. I have large ones as well as medium-sized ones, yet somehow, while I am working in the kitchen, it seems like there are never enough covers for my cooking needs. There is always something that needs to be covered over. The kind of covers I am referring to are shown in the picture below.

upload_2015-1-9_11-27-2.jpeg

I could do with some more saucepans. I have a few but would like two more in different sizes. I can't really afford to buy any good quality pans right now though and I am not keen on cheaper pans.

Work surface space! Seriously...

I often hear people complain that their kitchen is too small. Fortunately for me, mine is quite spacious which makes it easier to work in. Being as spacious as it is, it tends to hoard all sorts of items on the kitchen cabinets, some of which are never used. But the good thing is, it does not cause too much of a clutter and I still have a lot of room to maneuver.

I often hear people complain that their kitchen is too small. Fortunately for me, mine is quite spacious which makes it easier to work in. Being as spacious as it is, it tends to hoard all sorts of items on the kitchen cabinets, some of which are never used. But the good thing is, it does not cause too much of a clutter and I still have a lot of room to maneuver.
There is a saying in the UK about a room not being big enough to seeing a cat in, well my kitchen is not big enough to swing a mouse in! Luckily my landlady is getting a designer in to redo my kitchen whilst we house and dog sit for her at the end of the month, but the designer is going to have to work miracles in this kitchen. On the up side I will be getting a gas oven, so things can go back to slightly more normal coming than they have been for the past 3-4 years which will be nice, but I know that my magnetic blackboard is doing to need a new home and it is quite likely that the existing solution for storing rather a lot of our cycling accessories is also going to need a new home. I just hope the designer was able to see the problem for storage. Even the tops of cupboards are in use because of the distinct lack of space!

Back
Top Bottom