What is the best juicer to purchase?

goodcook

Veteran
Local time
3:27 PM
I have decided to start juicing on a regular basis. I was wondering if anyone knew of a quality juicer I can use. I was thinking of trying the Ninja Kitchen System because I hear the juices (or smoothies) come out smooth and nutritious. Has anyone used this juicer? If so, what are your thoughts.

Shred Emulsifier.png

I thought about getting the Ninja, until I found out that it won't make hot soups. Bought the Shred Emulsifier instead. It makes hot soups from just the friction alone - coming from the rapidly spinning blade at 30,000 rpm!!

It also makes creamy smooth green smoothies, as well as frozen smoothies!! :wink:

Last edited:
juice-man-juicer.jpg

But if you want to get a juicer, THIS is the one to get - the Juiceman Juicer! I have this model. :wink:

It's the reoccurring what does the equipment do ? a juicer extracts the juice and separates the pulp,and a liquidiser leaves the pulp in when doing smoothies,
I have something similar to the juice man for vegetable juices like beetroot which I know mix with pineapple,or carrot and ginger ,I even put cabbage in one ,
Or the liquidiser for the more fruity smoothies like strawberry ,banana and orange juice,
But I use my hand press for oranges 7 medium oranges gives me 1 pint of juice

For $1,775?!!! Decided to Google it and saw it at Amazon.com!!

Sit right there!!! That is almost 2 months' rent!! My Shred Emulsifier does almost everything that does!!

Besides, I don't need it. Everything that I have can do all the work of that ridiculously expensive gizmo!! If they think that I'M going to pay that kind of money for that thing, then they can just go kick rocks!!! :ohmy: :headshake: :stop:

Last edited:
We have that Jack La'lane juicer or however it's spelled. We got it from an aunt who thought that it was broken, so they got a new one. My dad fixed it, so it's ours now. Anyway, it's a good juicer. I started detoxing because of it. :)

We have that Jack La'lane juicer or however it's spelled. We got it from an aunt who thought that it was broken, so they got a new one. My dad fixed it, so it's ours now. Anyway, it's a good juicer. I started detoxing because of it. :)

They're very good!! :wink:

Breville makes affordable, reliable and easy to use juicers for every household. From citrus press to centrifugal juicers with exhaust chute, they have it all. Breville is most popular brand name in the market today.

Mr WD bought one, dont know the make. He used it 4 times. It is now in a cupboard somewhere gathering dust.

Back
Top Bottom