What is the one kitchen appliance that you use the most?

pintbean

Veteran
Local time
7:44 AM
For me it is the hand held food processor. Especially now in the winter I like to process some of my veggies into a kind of soupy consistency, because I like to dip my warm bread in to it. I have been making sure I have one in every house I moved in the last few years because I really put it to use in the winter. Also, because the clean-up is easier and I like the control it gives me.

I think I would have to say it is my Oster personal blender since I use it every morning, my food processor is a close second. I love making raw vegan desserts so the food processor is a must have for me and probably one of my best purchases, I ran out to buy it while in the middle of trying a new raw dessert that the blender just was not sufficient enough a tool for.

I think I would have to say it is my Oster personal blender since I use it every morning, my food processor is a close second. I love making raw vegan desserts so the food processor is a must have for me and probably one of my best purchases, I ran out to buy it while in the middle of trying a new raw dessert that the blender just was not sufficient enough a tool for.

I just googled it and looks so sleek, I can understand why that would be more comfortable than a blender. I'm thinking it can even be more comfortable than my handheld food processor. Happy to have learned something new, and now I feel I have something else on my list.

Mine would be my Kitchen Aid handheld electric mixer. I do a lot of baking and this little mixer makes the job very easy. It is also great for making smooth mashed potatoes and a whole lot of other foods.

Back
Top Bottom