What is the one thing you really want in your life?

Lullabelle

Midlands, England
Local time
4:24 PM
When I was a kid we had a black labrador who was an excellent guard dog and a great buddy, loved him to bits and we were all heart broken when at 14 years old my parents had to take him to the vet to do the right thing.

Since then I have always wanted a dog but our lifestyle prevents us having one. We have both agreed that we will get one when we retire.

Is there 1 thing you would really like/want to have in your life, maybe something you are saving up for.

I was horse mad as a kid and I always wanted to own my own horse - it was a childhood dream. Sadly, although I could now probably stretch my budget enough to afford one (the upkeep is the real expense) I doubt I could even get up on one anymore!

I always wanted a dog as well - but now I have one I wish I hadn't agreed to it. It was my son's idea (very long story). The dog is beautiful and short haired but nevertheless everywhere is covered in pet hair. The leather sofas are ruined (I know we shouldn't have let him get on them but people wanted to cuddle him). And then there are the days when he is off colour and is sick all over the floor (thankfully we don't have carpets) or has diarrhoea - I don't really enjoy trying to scrape smelly wet poo off of a dog blanket in order to wash it. Plus of course, there is all that picking up dog poo during his walks and disposing of it... :sick:

Now my dream is quite straightforward - I suspect its very unlikely to happen though! Its to live in a place with a large window overlooking the sea and a huge kitchen.

Last edited:
Our passion is to travel and we do plenty of it having a tourism & travel agency .. Just returned from Venice last Tuesday morning ( the 21st ) ..

We own our apartment with a Mediterranean Sea View and we have a tiny boat as well, 12 footer ..

There is a trip that we are planning to take in 2019 ..

Good health head to toe .. Then, one can do whatever it is that they wish to do or find a way to do so ..

Have a lovely weekend ..

I think I'm pretty good. Great wife, my kids have grown into solid adults. I have two grandsons, three dogs one sexy wife.

I collect poker chip sets. I would like the budgetary restraints removed so that I could collect even more :)

I suppose I would need to win a mega Powerball. Property - a house with an open plan, tall ceilings and lots of natural light, a large kitchen with commercial appliances, a ton of storage, an office for G, a craft/work room for me, a Butler's Pantry. A house for Mom on the property. A yard boy and a house keeper. A vehicle that I am not concerned about driving more than 30 - 40 miles distance.

On the personal side I would like to take back things I have done and said that hurt those I love. I would be a better, more active Aunt to my nieces and nephew and a better, more active Grandmother.

I will regret saying this probably if my aunt/godmother in UK reads this but after everything Ive been through.......... my crown (million dollar contract).

Back
Top Bottom