What is your favorite cooking show?

firelily99

Veteran
Local time
12:51 PM
Do you have a favorite cooking show that you like to watch? Do you watch for enjoyment or do you tune into get inspired or to learn from it?

As I`ve written before in other posts, for me it would totally be Jamie Oliver`s cooking shows, both on YouTube and on TV. That guy just puts so much emotion into his cooking that it is inspiring. I`ve also learned a lot of nice tricks from him over the years.

My favorites are Top Chef and Hell's Kitchen. I also love Cupcake Wars, and used to like Cake Boss, now I've seen too much and I'm tired of it! The bad thing about these shows is that they get me really hungry, and as I've been on a diet (on and off) for several months now I've stopped watching most of them because they're not compatible with what I can actually eat! So I suffer way too much watching them!

I have to agree with Chris, Jamie Oliver is awesome. I also love Rudolph Van Veen, his cooking shows are incredibly popular where I'm from and with a good reason - he's a baking wizard. Seriously, what that man can do with pastry...

I like Tyler Florence's cooking show. I don't find it to be that much unique over other ones, though, I just really like the calm tone of his show, in particular. I also like Jamie Oliver's shows, but I personally don't really like rustic style of cooking and presentation all that much.

Back
Top Bottom