What is Your Favorite Online Cooking Magazine?

flyinglentris

Disabled and Retired Veteran
Local time
8:17 PM
I am not sure that I have one, but am curious to know what other members consider the best online cooking magazines.

I get bon appetit shoved through my e-mail every day. I used to subscribe, but gave up after a while because there were more ads than recipes. Now I just get the recipes, a lot of which are very good.

Not really a magazine but I do subscribe to the full of plants blog and emails. The recipes are great and have pushed me out of my comfort zone. I've even just ordered the fungi to start making my own tempeh because of them.

I don’t read any, that I’m aware of, anyway.

If I’m looking for a recipe online, I might end up at Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Epicurious, or BBC Good Food, but I don’t read those sites for content, like a magazine.

OK. I went digg'n and found a good online cooking magazine with international/global content and appeal. I browsed through and it was easy to read and digest the web site content. And it featured some very interesting recipes and a drink section. Menu sections featured are the Home Page, Recipes, Travel, Drinks and Shop. The Shop menu links to 'undefined page' and my guess is that it is being considered, but not currently available..

This online magazine site is Honest Cooking.

Give this online magazine a look. I think you'll share my evaluation and add it to your browser favorites.

Back
Top Bottom