What one food is it that you want?

Sweetkymom

Veteran
Local time
11:22 AM
It seems like every other day my taste buds are acquiring foods that I haven't had in a long while. The last three days I've been having that Chinese food taste in my mouth. I haven't made or ate Chinese food because today is the big gathering at our local Chinese restaraunt.

What foods are your taste buds acquiring?

Japanese food, especially sushi! Primarily California maki, but Japanese food would do, really. There's this time that I've finished an entire bowl filled with sushi, and I still don't feel full. I feel bad for the other people I've left out with the empty bowl, but because it's a buffet, I was kind of unstoppable, huhu. Now I have a real craving for sushi.

I'm currently searching for methods to make homemade sushi, just so I don't always need to buy entire bowls every now and then.

I watched a Korean woman on Youtube make these fried chicken wings...I don't normally eat fried foods but something about the end result looked so good to me. Maybe it was the sauce, I don't know. I never crave fried foods, but I really want to try that.

I'm a great fan of pasta in all forms, mac n' cheese, ravioli, spaghetti and meatball, lasagna, carbonara...

But lately I've been craving hamburger patties in bread buns with a giant milkshake.

And loukoumades. I didn't know what they were called, but when I was young my mother's cook used to make them for me and I recently watched a video that showed how to make it and I recognized the finished product from my childhood. Now I want to make them.

Broccoli and shrimp, broccoli and shrimp, etc. Love them both and can't get enough of either one of them! Doesn't matter how they are cooked either!

For the past few days, I've been craving milk, but for some reason once I actually had it... it obviously wasn't off, but it tasted too sour and sickly for me to enjoy. The strange thing is, I'm still craving milk even though I already had it and was reminded of what it tasted like.

I want peanut butter and banana slices in a plain bagel that I can dip in chocolate milk and then eat.

Back
Top Bottom