What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today (2024)?

We now have snack chip-flavored snack chips (for those that may not know, Funyuns are an onion ring-flavored snack chip):

IMG_7994.jpeg

That’s it. Humans can progress no further. We’ve reached the pinnacle of existence. Everything we’ve achieved so far has led to this moment.

Grocery today. Loaded up on meat as Winn Dixie had pork shoulder blade steaks on BOGO, ham steaks on BOGO, and beef shoulder roast for $5 per pound.

Craig has a dish he makes where he cooks pork chops in with scalloped potatoes and he asked for it to be on the menu so he's in charge of that, other than if he wants the potatoes mandolined. He's not allowed to use it after a couple of bad cuts.

I've been wanting ham. Craig doesn't like whole hams or ham steaks, though he'll eat deli ham. 🤷‍♀️ I think it's because his mother used to serve them those canned hams. Craig is just going to have to suck it up and eat ham steak.

TastyReuben don't they now?!
I've always wonder how much of Hormel's profit comes the 50th State?
🤔
"Now, despite Spam’s worldwide fame (Hormel estimates 12.8 cans of Spam products are consumed every second), it’s Hawaii that seems to adore it the most. Almost seven million cans of Spam are eaten in Hawaii every year, more than in any other state, according to Hormel."
(quote from yahoo.com)

Single Kroger trip:

IMG_8025.jpeg

Toasty crackers are for MrsT.

IMG_8026.jpeg
IMG_8027.jpeg

This was like an old-school Saturday running around for me - I went to the big Kroger I used to visit for my weekly shops, no other grocery store, then I popped into my favorite pizza joint and had a small pizza and a local beer, then back home.

I did a haul from Walmart and Dollar Tree
IMG_3843.JPG

IMG_3850.JPG

IMG_3844.JPG

IMG_3845.JPG
IMG_3846.JPG
IMG_3847.JPG

As I looked at these photos, I realized that DH is not going to want to eat those Real Good Foods Co stuffed Chickens ... they have Artichokes in them, but then maybe if I don't say anything, he may not figure that out 😊
DH opened the Tastykakes today and said that they are stall :meh: AND half the size that we're use to dang it all!
The Biscoff cookies are a trial to see if I could use them for my Cannoli Ice Cream Cake "crust" - YUP!
The ground Cinnamon is on the FDA recall list 💩
If you can find these Lemon Dipped Cookies at your local Wally-World, try them!!
Dh is to eat as much "green" as he can handle ...
And then Dollar Tree dups for $1.25, great deals.

Back
Top Bottom