What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sawdust? :)

Russ

Yes. It's in there.....

I would just like to make a comment for US members who might be able to take advantage of Instacart.

I used Instacart yesterday, for the first time, and the experience was free and well managed. They provided continuous updates with phone messages - when their shopper was picking things out, when the shopper checked out of the store, when the shopper started his deliveries and when the shopper was about to reach my address, followed by a message stating that the delivery had been made. And the whole thing was trackable on my lap top as well.

I don't know whether other members outside the US have such a service available to them. But for US members, I highly recommend it, for those times when you stuck at home and don't want to give up your parking spot on the street, but need something from the store.

BTW: Free delivery is based upon a purchase of $35 USD or more.

Well, I used Instacart again today. This time it was obvious that they charge a service fee and extract a tip of $2.50 automatically for the driver.

But worse, I got a delivery guy who listed that he picked all the items I ordered, but upon delivery, one item was missing. That's the no no that's made up my mind never to use Instacart again.

Well, I used Instacart again today. This time it was obvious that they charge a service fee and extract a tip of $2.50 automatically for the driver.

But worse, I got a delivery guy who listed that he picked all the items I ordered, but upon delivery, one item was missing. That's the no no that's made up my mind never to use Instacart again.
It's sad, really, because it's a great service if it works right - it really comes down to that one shopper on that particular day.

I'll gladly pay a premium for premium service, and tip well, but don't sell me a broken-down Chevy and call it a brand-new Cadillac, please.

It's sad, really, because it's a great service if it works right - it really comes down to that one shopper on that particular day.

I'll gladly pay a premium for premium service, and tip well, but don't sell me a broken-down Chevy and call it a brand-new Cadillac, please.

Translation for the UK... Don't sell me an old Vauxhall and call it a new Mercedes. :wink:

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom