What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to go for groceries tomorrow and this is my shopping list ...

Amaretto (if I can find it)
Apples
Avacados
Bacon
Bananas
Bread Rolls, Sour Dough
Canadian Bacon
Celery
Cheese, Cheddar
Cheese, Feta
Cheese, Swiss
Cherries, Maraschino
Chicken Patties, Breaded
Clams, shelled, cherrystone
Cucumber
Cooking Oil, Vegetable, Corn or Sunflower
Crab Legs, King
Duck or Goose
Honeydew Melon
Ice Cream, Vanilla Swiss Almond
Juice, Various
Lamb, Stewing
Mussels, New Zealand Green Lipped (if I can find them)
Oats, Steel Cut or Rolled
Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
Olives, Garlic or Jalapeno Stuffed Manzanita
Onions, Pearl
Oranges
Papaya
Pasta, Penne
Peppers, Anaheim
Peppers, Serrano
Persimmons (if I can find them)
Sausages, Andouille
Scallions
Shallots
Shrimp, Butterfly, Breaded
Sopresatta
Strawberries
Sour Cream
Tortillas
Where are you that you can't find Amaretto? Seems like it's always on your list. Even where my dad lived in very rural north central Mississippi I could find Amaretto, though it was a bit more expensive than where we live.

Wholegrain tortillas
Lasagne
Tomato cubes
Bulgur
Rocky rice cereal bar of some sort
Fruit snack bars for the competition trip on Monday
Water(not on the pic)
Donno why toms are in both pics😎

Where are you that you can't find Amaretto? Seems like it's always on your list. Even where my dad lived in very rural north central Mississippi I could find Amaretto, though it was a bit more expensive than where we live.

Safeway usually has everything in wines and booze, but I haven't seen amaretto. I believe I will have to go to a liquor store and pay a higher price for it.

Karen ordered some Kashmiri chilis which will be used the next time we have a pork Vidaloo.

I'm road tripping this morning and will try to get what remains on my grocery list ....

Amaretto (if I can find it)
Bread Rolls, Sour Dough
Canadian Bacon
Cheese, Feta
Clams, shelled, cherrystone
Cucumber
Crab Legs, King
Duck or Goose
Honeydew Melon
Lamb, Stewing
Mussels, New Zealand Green Lipped (if I can find them)
Papaya
Persimmons (if I can find them)
Shrimp, Butterfly, Breaded
Sopresatta
Tomatoes

I found a specialty source local to me for New Zealand green lipped mussels, venison, elk and some other high end meats. I'll be looking at them for sourcing this sort of thing, but have to get choosey as they require a minimum order of $99.00 USD. Sourcing blue soft shelled crabs can be local, but I think I've found a more quality source in Maryland. I have to get choosey, again.

Wild Fork has game meats and seafood. We are lucky enough to have a local store not far from us, but I think JAS_OH1 ordered from them and was quite happy with what she got. Not sure if they have a minimum order. I think she bought their membership program for free delivery.

Meat and seafood market delivered to your door
I did buy an annual membership that gives me unlimited "free" delivery, and there is an order minimum of $35 I think? But they are located in south Florida, not sure if they deliver to northern California. Worth looking into, though. I order 1-2 tines a month from them. I love their seafood and lamb especially.

I did buy an annual membership that gives me unlimited "free" delivery, and there is an order minimum of $35 I think? But they are located in south Florida, not sure if they deliver to northern California. Worth looking into, though. I order 1-2 tines a month from them. I love their seafood and lamb especially.

The site says they do, most of continental US it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom