What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The chicken was on buy-1-get-1, so that worked out. Not my usual milk or half-and-half, but the cows must have gone on strike at the Kroger dairy, because they had nothing on the shelves.

View attachment 67712

View attachment 67713

View attachment 67714

View attachment 67715

The chicken was on buy-1-get-1, so that worked out. Not my usual milk or half-and-half, but the cows must have gone on strike at the Kroger dairy, because they had nothing on the shelves.

Are those the Simple Truth chicken breasts that come individually vacuum wrapped? Looks like it in the photo. They stopped selling those here. I loved them, because it saved me from having to individually seal them myself for portion freezing.

CD

My wife rang me from the supermarket today. They have tinned peas here for ฿210.00 do you want any? "£2.50 for a tin of peas! Bloody 'ell no. Get the ฿23.00 ones."

Are those the Simple Truth chicken breasts that come individually vacuum wrapped? Looks like it in the photo. They stopped selling those here. I loved them, because it saved me from having to individually seal them myself for portion freezing.

CD
Unfortunately, no. I had to separate and seal these myself. :(

Coco Lopez -- essential to the authentic Puerto Rican Piña Colada. Oh, I see pineapple juice, and recall seeing some DonQ silver on another thread. All you need now is a good, sturdy blender. :okay:

CD
Yeah, piña coladas are to follow sometime soon.

Making a punch with honey, though, in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom