What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know, it may be like it is (I think) with seedless watermelon, that they’re modified or treated chemically to not produce seeds.
Not chemically treated. It's generic modification by cross pollination. To do with carrying 3 genes not the usual 2 or 4...

So I went to Aldi today after not visiting/patronizing for awhile. Bought organic carrots, cherry tomatoes and bananas. Also, avocadoes, russet potatoes, green peppers, mandarins, blueberries and strawberries. Nice and fresh. However, their prices have almost doubled. Eggs, butter, produce are still cheaper than Whole Foods but wow.

So I went to Aldi today after not visiting/patronizing for awhile. Bought organic carrots, cherry tomatoes and bananas. Also, avocadoes, russet potatoes, green peppers, mandarins, blueberries and strawberries. Nice and fresh. However, their prices have almost doubled. Eggs, butter, produce are still cheaper than Whole Foods but wow.
I'd say that in the past year, the price of just about everything has almost doubled.

I went to Kroger to pick up a prescription for Tylenol with codeine for my ribs, and picked up a few things. Eggs, coconut water (good source of potassium that I need), kaiser rolls, granola bars, grapes and cantelope are a few of those things.

CD

I went to Kroger to pick up a prescription for Tylenol with codeine for my ribs, and picked up a few things. Eggs, coconut water (good source of potassium that I need), kaiser rolls, granola bars, grapes and cantelope are a few of those things.

CD
Sparring again ? :)

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom