What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to find this for months!

IMG_2070.JPG

Each time I'd look online at our local supermarkets site, it said they had it available... I'd go into the store and found the shelf empty!
Tried a different market close to my Mom's apartment, BINGO!! Last jar!

There isn't much that I really miss from the UK, but a decent dark ale is one of them. From time to time, we can obtain a few bottles of one of my favourites...

I got 4 bottle of each, that was all I was allowed to reserve. There was no dark island out on the shelves. It never reaches the shelves.

Hubby also picked up a couple of bottles of a local pale ale called Braggot.

There isn't much that I really miss from the UK, but a decent dark ale is one of them. From time to time, we can obtain a few bottles of one of my favourites...

I got 4 bottle of each, that was all I was allowed to reserve. There was no dark island out on the shelves. It never reaches the shelves.

Hubby also picked up a couple of bottles of a local pale ale called Braggot.

That Red Macgregor sounds especially tempting!

We went to the restaurant store, but I had an unforeseen case of brain fog. So I didn't stick to my normal routine, and we didn't end up buying much. We did end up with a lot of cupcakes, lol.
And we bought a bag of sliced peppers, grilled frozen eggplant, and some snacks ready for the fryer. We already have a large pantry, so not much was needed anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom