What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The letter says "the consumption of alcohol is not conducive to good health and allows Covid-19 to prosper" - didn't you know that?

"Our" politicians are not known for their medical knowledge.
Is stupid rule! No people can no leave house and now can not drink, seem time bomb just start tick.

Sarana x

The letter says "the consumption of alcohol is not conducive to good health and allows Covid-19 to prosper" - didn't you know that?

"Our" politicians are not known for their medical knowledge.
That's nuts. There're probably lots of food items that fall into that category...Twinkies, crisps, pork rinds...

Ciao,

Today Ray manage get some fresh vegetable and salad. He go to a farm shop on way home from business site. Things seem better in supermarket he tell me.
Sarana x

Does the ban include home brew kits?

I would imagine not unless you sell the finished product. However, I've not seen home brew kits available here. I did try brewing cider from apple juice once - the result was OK but cost 20% more than commercial beer.

With the beer, this was our conversation earlier:

"So when you say German beer, are you wanting something more seasonal, like a bock, or something a little lighter, like a hefe?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want bock and hefe. Both."

🤨

Anyway, Kroger had only one German beer we like, so I grabbed some Boddington's instead, because we both like that. Conversation when I got home:

<MrsTasty looks at Paulaner & Boddie's> "So no bock, then?"

"Nope. Paulaner, Becks, or Warsteiner, so I grabbed the Paulaner and then saw the Boddie's."

"That's a four-pack. What're you gonna have?"

🤨🤨

Glad to say, I did find the dog food we buy. Chewy.com doesn't carry it, though Amazon does. But, they had plenty at this Kroger, so we're good for another several days.
I like your haul!!

Russ

I would imagine not unless you sell the finished product. However, I've not seen home brew kits available here. I did try brewing cider from apple juice once - the result was OK but cost 20% more than commercial beer.

I used to brew mine with coopers lager kits, X ozzy ? It was pretty good. I think my son has the barrel??

Russ

I used to brew mine with coopers lager kits, X ozzy ? It was pretty good. I think my son has the barrel??

Russ

When I was in UK I used to brew beer regularly. I had two 5 gallon barrels one of which would fit into a converted kitchen unit with a beer engine overhead. I bought the beer engine for £25.00 from a Landlord who was selling his pub and business in Hebden, North Yorkshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom