What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green leaf lettuce, 1 red bell pepper, 1 bunch of radishes, 4 bananas, 3 dozen eggs, 3 bottles of mango juice, 1 bottle of carrot juice, 2 large cans of coffee, 1 lb of fresh Atlantic salmon filet.

Mine are good and sweet too. I haven't cut the watermelon yet but I gave them very specific instructions on how to pick one and it looks like they followed them. It has a giant yellow spot where it sat on the ground getting ripe so hopefully it tastes as good as it looks.

We grew cherries when I was a kid, and we always had to fight the birds for them.

I had to completely cover my peach tree with netting, or the birds would peck holes in every peach. Never ate an entire peach, just ruined as many as they could.

CD

I had to completely cover my peach tree with netting, or the birds would peck holes in every peach. Never ate an entire peach, just ruined as many as they could.

CD

Squirrels would gnaw avocados on our tree. I got a pellet pistol (plastic pellets) and would shoot them in the tree. Ever have a squirrel yell at you, giving you crap. It came to the point that they would head for the palm tree in the neighbors yard every time they saw me. News for them, that tree wasn't out of range! :headshake:

My wife found these in the supermarket yesterday. Just over £2.00 a tin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom