What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

With the beer, this was our conversation earlier:

"So when you say German beer, are you wanting something more seasonal, like a bock, or something a little lighter, like a hefe?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want bock and hefe. Both."

🤨

Anyway, Kroger had only one German beer we like, so I grabbed some Boddington's instead, because we both like that. Conversation when I got home:

<MrsTasty looks at Paulaner & Boddie's> "So no bock, then?"

"Nope. Paulaner, Becks, or Warsteiner, so I grabbed the Paulaner and then saw the Boddie's."

"That's a four-pack. What're you gonna have?"

🤨🤨

Glad to say, I did find the dog food we buy. Chewy.com doesn't carry it, though Amazon does. But, they had plenty at this Kroger, so we're good for another several days.
I used to love Boddingtons in cans. Do they still have the widget thingies that fizz up when you open the cans?

My Western food supplier will attempt to run the gauntlet tomorrow to deliver the goods. He has two province borders to cross (e.w.) so the trip may be prevented.

Last night, I bought:

Water
Kleenex
Pretzels
Potato chips/crisps
Tortilla chips
Prosecco
Mayonnaise
Apricot preserves
Peanut butter
Olives
Salsa
Rotini pasta
Dog food
Ketchup
Ground beef
Sliced cheese
Salami
Sour cream
Half-and-half
Milk
Cream cheese
Yogurt
Butter
Shortbread cookies (like we need more cookies?)
Bell peppers
Onion
Potatoes
Pears
Bananas
Baguette

Received what will no doubt be the last delivery from Ocado for a very long time. Most things were there including bread flour and yeast (hooray!). Some items were substituted but nothing of any matter. Lots of olives. :D

However, and more importantly, the 15 bottles of wine I ordered were missing! :cry:

Last night, I bought:

Water
Kleenex
Pretzels
Potato chips/crisps
Tortilla chips
Prosecco
Mayonnaise
Apricot preserves
Peanut butter
Olives
Salsa
Rotini pasta
Dog food
Ketchup
Ground beef
Sliced cheese
Salami
Sour cream
Half-and-half
Milk
Cream cheese
Yogurt
Butter
Shortbread cookies (like we need more cookies?)
Bell peppers
Onion
Potatoes
Pears
Bananas
Baguette
you forgot the toilet rolls.

Received what will no doubt be the last delivery from Ocado for a very long time. Most things were there including bread flour and yeast (hooray!). Some items were substituted but nothing of any matter. Lots of olives. :D

However, and more importantly, the 15 bottles of wine I ordered were missing! :cry:
Do you have an independant local shop nearby? Ours seems better stocked than the supermarkets.

Our shops are still fully stocked with booze.

Our province here now has prohibited the sale of alcohol from today until at least the end of April. Offenders could be subjected to 1 year in jail and/or the equivalent of £2,500.00 fine.

Paradise has just gone to ratshit.

Our province here now has prohibited the sale of alcohol from today until at least the end of April. Offenders could be subjected to 1 year in jail and/or the equivalent of £2,500.00 fine.

Oh my! Do you have beer supplies to last?

How does that help anything? If you're allowed to go out and get food, you may as well get drink while you're at it.

Had a lobster and a chancre delivered to our doorstep yesterday. I have Deviled Lobster planned. Not sure about chancre might just pick it for sandwiches or do crab cakes.

How does that help anything? If you're allowed to go out and get food, you may as well get drink while you're at it.

The letter says "the consumption of alcohol is not conducive to good health and allows Covid-19 to prosper" - didn't you know that?

"Our" politicians are not known for their medical knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom