What to do with elderflower cordial?

Lullabelle

Midlands, England
Local time
8:46 PM
A friend of ours gave me a bottle for medicinal purposes.
I added some to water and, yes it tastes nice, but a bit bland. What can I add to make it more interesting? Nothing sweet or alcoholic.

Medicinal purposes? I imagine there are many other products with the same medicinal advantages.
If you´ve tasted it and it tastes bland, I hesitate to make any recommendation at all; however, if there´s a specific taste there, I´d suggest vodka, which to me has always been the most tasteless of spirits.

Seven ounces of Prosecco, shot of elderberry liqueur, and splash of club soda (soda water). One of my favorite cocktails, light and refreshing and doesn't make me feel "boozy" .
That's what I was thinking, just splash it into a glass of white or sparkling wine, sort of like a kir cocktail.

A friend of ours gave me a bottle for medicinal purposes.
I added some to water and, yes it tastes nice, but a bit bland. What can I add to make it more interesting? Nothing sweet or alcoholic.

we've only ever drunk it with sparkling water in it. Love it and miss it hugely. used to make my own when we lived in the UK. it's a great refreshing drink.

never had it for medicinal purposes though.

Back
Top Bottom