Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From last night, a cup o' tea and two maple-cream cookies/biscuits/bikkies.
AF450F12-CA4D-4025-A545-6725128C40B0.jpeg

Putting my best foot forward.
29543AA2-218F-4EA7-B295-E8A6E004262A.jpeg

Warped Wing is a local Dayton brewery, and this beer is named for Dayton resident Ermal Fraze, who invented the pop-top beverage can.

Last edited:
Campari and soda - its retro, romantic and red. Best of all its bitter tasting (which I love).

View attachment 30973

@ Morning Glory, Campari - Thank you! Brings back great memories from many years ago when I was bartending in an island bar to pay for college and one of my favorite local customers drank Campari and soda. Think I will get a bottle and make myself a cocktail!!

@ Morning Glory, Campari - Thank you! Brings back great memories from many years ago when I was bartending in an island bar to pay for college and one of my favorite local customers drank Campari and soda. Think I will get a bottle and make myself a cocktail!!

As you can see I'll need a new bottle soon!

Nice bar, I was going to put one upstairs when we built up. I never got round to it, I still have the barrel pump that would have featured,lol. I should sell it.

Russ

When I was working in the Yorkshire moors in the 70s and again in the 80s I would frequent and occasionally stay at the Clarendon Hotel in Hebden. When the landlord retired and sold up, he sold a spare beer engine to me (for £ 25.00). I overheard the new landlord twice complain that he was a beer engine short from the itinerary.

3758838_44f6aedd.jpg

When I was working in the Yorkshire moors in the 70s and again in the 80s I would frequent and occasionally stay at the Clarendon Hotel in Hebden. When the landlord retired and sold up, he sold a spare beer engine to me (for £ 25.00). I overheard the new landlord twice complain that he was a beer engine short from the itinerary.

View attachment 31011

Looks quite like the Woolpack in Emmerdale (UK soap):

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 22.56.17.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom