Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was an interesting one. Bought from Aldi and I loved it. Firstly I liked the label. 😎 Then I loved the grapefruit zing - its a sharp and definite flavour with a rounded hoppy taste too.

So I bought some more bottles - bad photo but you can see one of my fave T-shirts:

I probably won't buy it again - but hey - I did enjoy the experience!

Does it taste like beer or cocoa? Served cold
Definitely like beer, though very rich and robust, and with a little chocolatey undercurrent in there. And yes, served cold.

I probably won't buy it again - but hey - I did enjoy the experience!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. That's what it's all about!

Definitely like beer, though very rich and robust, and with a little chocolatey undercurrent in there. And yes, served cold.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. That's what it's all about!

It was strange because I loved the first two bottles - but by bottle number three I was fed up with the taste. It was as if I'd had too much of the same taste. Usually if I like something I continue to like it.

It was strange because I loved the first two bottles - but by bottle number three I was fed up with the taste. It was as if I'd had too much of the same taste. Usually if I like something I continue to like it.

Similar for me, by bottle number six, I've forgotten what it should taste like anyway!

This morning, it's Taylor's loose leaf English breakfast tea, done up in a fill-it-yourself teabag.

Last night it was soju with dinner and I have a couple of bottles of Cave Creek Chili Beer in the outside fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom