Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodforde's Wherry:

There's a coincidence...a box of twelve has just arrived here. Not that we knew until an email appeared. The delivery was supposed to be signed for, but the courier just dumped the box on the doorstep and did a runner. Didn't even bother to knock. Luckily, we got it before the local parcel robbers did.

There's a coincidence...a box of twelve has just arrived here. Not that we knew until an email appeared. The delivery was supposed to be signed for, but the courier just dumped the box on the doorstep and did a runner. Didn't even bother to knock. Luckily, we got it before the local parcel robbers did.
Same here as far as the signature - we were told (and we know from experience) that a signature would be required on delivery, and the box had stickers all over it about containing wine and needing signature and proof of age and all that.

When the (masked) driver handed the box over, he sat back down and started to pull away, and I said, "Don't I need to sign?"

"Not today! Yer old enough!"

:laugh:

Same here as far as the signature - we were told (and we know from experience) that a signature would be required on delivery, and the box had stickers all over it about containing wine and needing signature and proof of age and all that.

When the (masked) driver handed the box over, he sat back down and started to pull away, and I said, "Don't I need to sign?"

"Not today! Yer old enough!"

:laugh:
We have some thing call Parcel Force here, I think should be Parcel Farce!! At Christmas I order gifts for Ray an few other thing, I in lounge cleaning, I take rubbish to bin and there card say they try deliver an no answer?? More like easier carry card than box :whistling: .

Sarana x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom