Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time ago I received an eMail from a Thai courier to say that they'd attempted to deliver a mail order but there was no-one at home. they'd try again the following day. The next day we received a telephone call from the same courier to ask for directions to our house.

Its beer o'clock again. Seems like only yesterday... oh, it was only yesterday!

This beer says New Zealand - but its made in Yorkshire. I think maybe the hops are from New Zealand. Its rather good, quite hoppy and bitter but light.

Cheers!

This beer says New Zealand - but its made in Yorkshire. I think maybe the hops are from New Zealand. Its rather good, quite hoppy and bitter but light.

View attachment 39470

Cheers!

View attachment 39471
I hope it's just the perspective that makes that beer look the same size as you. :)

View attachment 39470

Cheers!

View attachment 39471

A new one to me? We sell a lot of hops to Japan, I used to deal with a company that sold them.

Russ

SOOO
This may or may not be considered appropriate. If the post gets pulled I will not be upset

I am having a dirty martini.

Did you know that martinis are like women's breast? One is not enough and three are too many.
OOOPS! Just started #2.
My fave part,lol. :)

Russ

SOOO
This may or may not be considered appropriate. If the post gets pulled I will not be upset

I am having a dirty martini.

Did you know that martinis are like women's breast? One is not enough and three are too many.
OOOPS! Just started #2.
Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom