Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image from iOS (129).jpg

A0A9CCDF-4B6B-43A9-87F2-CDDADC4F673F.jpeg

TastyReuben: my beer can beat up your beer. Read on, and you will see why. Other than that, I do love that Oktoberfest beer.

Now then.

An extravagant beer deserves an extravagant mug. Not German (the mug was from Frankfurt), but a Canadian breakfast stout, whatever that means, that was brewed in Detroit. I guess in Canada, they use maple syrup & lots of alcohol in their breakfast. Sweet, but impressive for the fire power (11.6%). Aged in maple syrup bourbon barrels.

Don’t try to eat anything with this. It will wrestle whatever flavor you have into submission. But, I love that I got this originally overpriced ($26.99 for 25.2 ounces!) beer marked down more appropriately to $13.99.

You were also seeing part of my house at a rare time when it looks clean. I’ve gone through a lot this year, and keeping up with tidiness when everybody in the family is a slob is not an easy thing. Some people put a priority on this; I wish I could.

Last edited:
View attachment 45677

TastyReuben: my beer can beat up your beer. Read on, and you will see why. Other than that, I do love that Oktoberfest beer.

Now then.

An extravagant beer deserves an extravagant mug. Not German (the mug was from Frankfurt), but a Canadian breakfast stout, whatever that means, that was brewed in Detroit. I guess in Canada, they use maple syrup & lots of alcohol in their breakfast. Sweet, but impressive for the fire power (11.6%). Aged in maple syrup bourbon barrels.

Don’t try to eat anything with this. It will wrestle whatever flavor you have into submission. But, I love that I got this originally overpriced ($26.99 for 25.2 ounces!) beer marked down more appropriately to $13.99.

You were also seeing part of my house at a rare time when it looks clean. I’ve gone through a lot this year, and keeping up with tidiness when everybody in the family is a slob is not an easy thing. Some people put a priority on this; I wish I could.

You gotta bite your tongue, had daughter her son and dog here. The mess they made. My wife made me promise not to say anything. Glad I'm back to normal. :)

Russ

I have to be careful with alcohol. I have not touched spirits for about 40 years. I had a dream last night about my favorite aperitif, the Kir Royale. Maybe this weekend when Dil and Trine visit.

I have to be careful with alcohol. I have not touched spirits for about 40 years. I had a dream last night about my favorite aperitif, the Kir Royale. Maybe this weekend when Dil and Trine visit.

I used to turn violent on whiskey, havnt had one in 40 years. But rum makes me mellow and merry. :)

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom