Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found these two girls hidden at the bottom of the pantry
I want to make a Prosecco Risotto today but I don’t know which one to choose for

Last edited:
We have a little batch of Woodforde's beers to work on from this weekend. A minikeg of the ever-reliable Wherry, their standard session beer, a couple of kegs of Bure Gold, a very nice golden ale and one of Norfolk Nog, a slightly strong dark beer that doesn't really fit into mild, stout or porter territory. It's a hard one to describe, with a kind of dark fruity sweetness but plenty of bitterness to counteract that. A most intriguing drink.

Little cool this morning, and it's Autumn, so I made some "apple chaider" this morning:

Apple cider (not the hard stuff)
Black peppercorns
Chai teabags

Simmer the cider and peppercorns for about 8 minutes, remove from heat, add the teabags and let steep for 5 minutes. Strain into mugs and enjoy.

"There's no place that I'd rather be than right here
With my red neck, white socks, and Blue Ribbon beer!"

:)

Updated:

"There is no place that I'd rather be than right here
with my bucket hat, Doc Martens, and Blue Ribbon beer."

Although, I've heard Pabst Blue Ribbon, AKA: PBR, is falling out with hipsters, because it has become too commercially successful. :rolleyes:

CD

Updated:

"There is no place that I'd rather be than right here
with my bucket hat, Doc Martens, and Blue Ribbon beer."

Although, I've heard Pabst Blue Ribbon, AKA: PBR, is falling out with hipsters, because it has become too commercially successful. :rolleyes:

CD
That whole song is begging to be rewritten now:

"The barista is mad 'cause some guy spilled the soy
His iPhone is playing The Lumineers, oh boy
And CBD oil products, they're littered everywhere
Among the bucket hats, Doc Martens, and Blue Ribbon beer..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom