Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
600BF19E-070E-4EE5-AC50-1D9A04385803.jpeg

D7AE142F-2AF9-4D45-B8C9-0D07A88DDAF6.jpeg

I love when a product is honest with me. Both of these imported South Korean drinks tell you that they are the sensible choice. They are telling the truth. These are smooth and potent. The peach has a ripe peach flavor, with a slight tartness. Awesome.

I learned about the app, “Untappd”, when my wife and I were on vacation in Iceland. By chance, another American couple was on a beer tour with us. The dude told me about the app. My first entries were beers at that Icelandic brewery, and because of the app, I have pictures to preserve the memory.

My highest rank. Does our high rank mean that we are officers in the beer army? I think it does.

81D01443-85FE-481D-AF97-7565B48B9CEF.jpeg

I learned about the app, “Untappd”, when my wife and I were on vacation in Iceland. By chance, another American couple was on a beer tour with us. The dude told me about the app. My first entries were beers at that Icelandic brewery, and because of the app, I have pictures to preserve the memory.

My highest rank. Does our high rank mean that we are officers in the beer army? I think it does.

View attachment 63914

Beer army, beer army, beer army. (sorry, footie reference)

Yes we must be in the beer army, probably Generals at least. Maybe we were draughted into the army?

Feel free to add me as a friend on there.

I'm Delbertogrady on there.

Last edited:
GF's Birthday weekend..we can't have a party due to covid so we are having a few people each day for three days..so, that's three parties for me...tonight we are starting with some Amarone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom