Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yummy
IMG_20210530_194301.jpg

Tried a big brewery new offering..Lager with whiskey-aged hops...it's ok....I have been working out in the yard..I just wanted a cold beer..I'll quaff it down..waste not, want not..

That's the way she goes...profane language warning..
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SpihGKmYgY
Molson reminds me of the mid/late '80's, stationed at Plattsburgh AFB in upstate NY, about 25 miles from the US/Canada border, and always making beer runs for Molson and Moosehead - both of which we could get at the local package store, but legend had it that the beer sold in Canada was somehow different/better than what was sold in the US.

Molson reminds me of the mid/late '80's, stationed at Plattsburgh AFB in upstate NY, about 25 miles from the US/Canada border, and always making beer runs for Molson and Moosehead - both of which we could get at the local package store, but legend had it that the beer sold in Canada was somehow different/better than what was sold in the US.

I remember the first time I went to Oklahoma. A co-worker and I were siting in an airport bar, downing beers, and after about four beers, we both noticed that we didn't have a buzz going. Some guys at the next table laughed and told us that beer in Oklahoma is "Near Beer," with a limit of 3.2-percent alcohol.

So, people in Oklahoma near the Texas border drive to Texas to get real beer.

CD

I remember the first time I went to Oklahoma. A co-worker and I were siting in an airport bar, downing beers, and after about four beers, we both noticed that we didn't have a buzz going. Some guys at the next table laughed and told us that beer in Oklahoma is "Near Beer," with a limit of 3.2-percent alcohol.

So, people in Oklahoma near the Texas border drive to Texas to get real beer.

CD
I remember near-beer from my youth.

Same thing here between the provinces of Ontario and Quebec..I live a few minutes from the border and many people go over there to get their beer..it is taxed less so it is quite a bit cheaper and there has always been a sentiment that it is better because of the water they use...I think it is...a Molson Export Ale brewed in Quebec is much more flavorful and smooth than the counterpart brewed in Ontario...I've drank a few in my time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom