Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever tried that one Yorky?

When I first came here in the mid 90s - yes. Unfortunately drinking it resulted in a painful hangover so I gave it up. Singha Gold was less of a problem but I haven't seen that brew in years.

When I first came here in the mid 90s - yes. Unfortunately drinking it resulted in a painful hangover so I gave it up. Singha Gold was less of a problem but I haven't seen that brew in years.

I just had the one, so no problem with a hangover.

I quite liked it. My benchmark for an international mass-produced beer I've never had is Heineken, so every time I try a new one, I take a sip, roll it around my mouth a second or two, down the hatch, and then, if I can say, "Well, at least it's not as bad as a Heineken," then I'm in good shape. :laugh:

This one was quite a bit better than a Heineken, just a touch of sweetness in there somewhere.

The title of this thread almost implies that a member drinks something continuously, or, is drinking it at the moment they type in a response.

There are some things that I drink continuously, coffee being one of them, water being another.

OK, so today, I am drinking coffee sweetened with agave syrup and as always, water from time to time. I have some lime water in the fridge that I will likely tap into later today - and, some orange juice which I may have a small glass of this morning.

full.jpg

full.jpg

I make my lime water by mixing a cap full of lime juice with about 64 fl. oz. of water.

full.jpg

I drink orange juice without diluting it as I would other juices.

I drink water on and off, all day long and keep a bottle of water by my bedside to clear dry mouth that may occur while I sleep. I don't think a picture of water is necessary.

I want the one in the picture. And the glass.

First time in Singapore afternoon hot and sitting by the pool, I ordered a jug of cold beer, it arrived with the tab. The price was like 5 times I would pay back at home, I said to the waiter for that price I'm keeping the jug. He said do whatever. I bought the jug complete with fancy writing on it home, my son claimed it for his bar at home. Along with everything he claims from here,lol

Russ

The title of this thread almost implies that a member drinks something continuously, or, is drinking it at the moment they type in a response.

There are some things that I drink continuously, coffee being one of them, water being another.

OK, so today, I am drinking coffee sweetened with agave syrup and as always, water from time to time. I have some lime water in the fridge that I will likely tap into later today - and, some orange juice which I may have a small glass of this morning.

View attachment 67194

View attachment 67195

I make my lime water by mixing a cap full of lime juice with about 64 fl. oz. of water.

View attachment 67196

I drink water on and off, all day long and keep a bottle of water by my bedside to clear dry mouth that may occur while I sleep. I don't think a picture of water is necessary.

You posted finger limes the other day which spiked my interest in them, I've never had them, but then I was watching country calendar a Sunday night doco look into people's lives in towns and cities. It's the longest running program in New Zealand.
There's a guy growing them in wairoa a central north island town.
I will be trying them at my first opportunity.
And I learnt something.

Russ

You posted finger limes the other day which spiked my interest in them, I've never had them, but then I was watching country calendar a Sunday night doco look into people's lives in towns and cities. It's the longest running program in New Zealand.
There's a guy growing them in wairoa a central north island town.
I will be trying them at my first opportunity.
And I learnt something.

Russ
I saw murphyscreek use them in a dish last year, looked fantastic. He won the recipe challenge using them I believe.

Recipe & Video - Seared Scallops With Ginger, Garlic Butter and Finger Limes

View attachment 67194

View attachment 67195

View attachment 67196

Maybe not a picture but a pitcher would be nice...with some squeezed finger limes, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom