Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was Maker's Mark bourbon and Diet Rite Cola for cocktails, then we had beer with our pizza; a Sam Adams lager for MrsTasty and a March First Irish Red for me.

What am I drinking?

As of today, nothing with alcohol. :thumbsdown:

This infection put an explanation point on it. After all the tests run the last couple of days in the hospital, it looks like when I came out of the gene pool, it was hard coded that my liver, and alcohol can not co-exist in my body.

That and salt, but I'll save that for a "diets" thread.

CD

What am I drinking?

This infection put an explanation point on it. After all the tests run the last couple of days in the hospital, it looks like when I came out of the gene pool, it was hard coded that my liver, and alcohol can not co-exist in my body.

CD
Wow, that can be rough, depending on your personality. My brother was diagnosed with fatty liver disease a few months ago and was told to knock off the Maker's or prepare to meet his maker, and it's been hard for him.

Good luck. I stopped drinking for an entire year, 2001-2002, and found that after the first couple of weeks, it wasn't that big of a deal, and I'm definitely someone who likes his tipple.

Panic buying of beer today.

Well, not really panic buying - we usually buy beer 10 cases at a time.

What am I drinking?

CD

Not good, I grew up mum would put a tablespoon of salt in every pot of veges. I don't use salt here, but I do on tomatoes, not a lot but a sprinkle. Our two salt shakers (average size) will get filled maybe twice a year? My kids hardly use it as well. They grew up minimum salt. I'm sure your body will adapt, the human body is amazing. We use lots of pepper, lots!! White black and ground.
I've also considered giving up alcohol. Still thinking.

Russ

The Malbec came a couple of days ago. It is sitting on the stairs in the front room next to a sack of bread flour and a sack of dog food. The dog can't do stairs so the flour and the wine should be reasonably safe.

Daughters dog has gradually started going upstairs (supposed stay down) but it's warmer upstairs. And apparently the couch is quite comfy.?

Russ

Daughters dog has gradually started going upstairs (supposed stay down) but it's warmer upstairs. And apparently the couch is quite comfy.?

Russ
Tippy is a complete wuss when it comes to stairs. The sofa is very comfy. I've started sleeping on there as well - much better in winter with a dog and a couple of cats to keep you warm.

What am I drinking?

CD
Sorry to hear that 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom