Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's becoming increasingly cold here in Portugal and, as usual, our houses are colder than the streets outside. So I called my friend Jack to the rescue
1606844744329.png

OK, you can come too!

I can drink anyone under the table and (quite literally) have done. Not that I'm proud of it. Its a bit unfortunate really. High tolerance = dangerous intake levels. My youngest daughter is the opposite. She gets sleepy and silly on one glass of wine, so very rarely drinks.

I can drink anyone under the table and I (quite literally) have done. Not that I'm proud of it. Its a bit unfortunate really. High tolerance = dangerous intake levels. My youngest daughter is the opposite. She gets sleepy and silly on one glass of wine, so very rarely drinks.
This is going to be some party!

I am still drinking cheap wine. I do have a quart of Eggnog. I need a good whisky or bourbon to go with it.

If you can get this where you are, it is excellent. I give it to friends and good customers every year right before Christmas -- and keep some for myself. :wink:
Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.58.39 PM.jpg

CD

I can drink anyone under the table and (quite literally) have done. Not that I'm proud of it. Its a bit unfortunate really. High tolerance = dangerous intake levels. My youngest daughter is the opposite. She gets sleepy and silly on one glass of wine, so very rarely drinks.

I am like your youngest daughter, may have something to do with my chinese ancestry. One glass and I'm all giddy. The big issue is I like alcohol and genuinely enjoy the taste of "strong" beverages - gin, vodka, moonshine, I can drink them like water. Only I don't because I know how bad it could be for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom