Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a maple latte, which the menu says contains maple syrup, espresso, and steamed milk.

When I ordered it, the person who took my order said, "Are you sure you want that? It doesn't have any sugar in it."

"Well, there's maple syrup in it, right?"

"Yeah, there's syrup, but no sugar. So it's sugar free."

🧐

Now there's a brand I haven't seen in quite a few years- Frostie! Fond memories of a Frostie root beer was a "treat" when I was a kid.
That was the only reason I bought it. It was like a root beer elf put it out for me, because it wasn't with any other pop and it was the only one I could find.

That was the only reason I bought it. It was like a root beer elf put it out for me, because it wasn't with any other pop and it was the only one I could find.
I Googled local stores and it looks like a Big Lot about 10 miles from me has it .. may have to make a trip to pick some up 🙃🙃🙃

Got myself a Golden Ale last night. Ok, I suppose - but nothing very special.

I´m a bit of a single malt fanatic, but this one I´ve never heard of.
Apparently, they only started up in 2015 and make their whiskey in small batches.
I´d sit down and watch the cricket with a wee dram of that, Russ!

The kommandant received this yesterday from an Irish lady who she helped out a few months ago. I never heard of the company .

Russ

View attachment 76628

View attachment 76629
There's been at least one bottle of Teeling on my bar since about 3 years ago when the Mrs started working for Bacardi. Yes, Teeling's parent company is Bacardi, but don't let that deter you, its a nice pour!

There's been at least one bottle of Teeling on my bar since about 3 years ago when the Mrs started working for Bacardi. Yes, Teeling's parent company is Bacardi, but don't let that deter you, its a nice pour!

I'll.take your word for it, I don't drink whiskey, I last drunk some about 30 years ago. I get aggressive with it. Whereas rum makes me mellow.
Wife drinks it and said shes saving for her 65th.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom