What's going on in your garden (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The owner(s) may trouble themselves to send a digger or a dozer to clear up - but I doubt it. However, it will be overgrown again in 12 months.

We've found out more about what's going on next door. Apparently the owners (who we do not know) wish to build a track alongside my wall to give access to the guy next door's house. This implies that he is about to lose the access that he currently has.

We've found out more about what's going on next door. Apparently the owners (who we do not know) wish to build a track alongside my wall to give access to the guy next door's house. This implies that he is about to lose the access that he currently has.

1697097775221.png

Last edited:
At the beginning of the year, my rosemary was dead, and I had two tiny patches of oregano, each about the size of a tennis ball. I planted a new rosemary bush, and my oregano came back on its own. This is a photo of the rosemary plant (center) surrounded by a huge patch of oregano. I have to trim the oregano back with a weed-whacker to keep it from taking over the yard.

1697339744432.jpeg

Oh, that clump of sticks is a dead shrub I need to remove. It has thorns, so I've been putting it off.

CD

At the beginning of the year, my rosemary was dead, and I had two tiny patches of oregano, each about the size of a tennis ball. I planted a new rosemary bush, and my oregano came back on its own. This is a photo of the rosemary plant (center) surrounded by a huge patch of oregano. I have to trim the oregano back with a weed-whacker to keep it from taking over the yard.

View attachment 105896

Oh, that clump of sticks is a dead shrub I need to remove. It has thorns, so I've been putting it off.

CD
Things grow there all year long?

I save mesh onion bags from the shop and store them in my walk-in cooling unit...usually, by the end of the spring time they start to grow eyes and I use them for the next season..which we have here..;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom