What's going on in your garden (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The veg in the veg plot have confirmed that hubby does not come to see them daily!

Meet courgette ½kg, 1kg, 1½kg and 2kg. Yep the evidence is right in front of you! 5kg of courgettes. And there will be more growing as we speak.
20210228_142306.jpg

I think I might need a few ideas on easy ways to use courgettes heading towards the marrow phase! (Quick simple and easy because I'm still off my feet for at least another 3 weeks yet).

Last edited:
The veg in the veg plot have confirmed that hubby does not come to see them daily!

Meet courgette ½kg, 1kg, 1½kg and 2kg. Yep the evidence is right in front of you! 5kg of courgettes. And there will be more growing as we speak. View attachment 58212

I think I might need a few ideas on easy ways to use courgettes heading towards the marrow phase! (Quick simple and easy because I'm still off my feet for at least another 3 weeks yet).
We planted both green and yellow, no greens but yellow is like a trifford. Massive producer.

Russ

We are currently inundated with these seeds. Meadow grass maybe.

It will be about three weeks before I plant, and I will have to plant everything. The zero degrees F (-18C) a few weeks ago killed off my rosemary and thyme, and the oregano looks pretty ragged. So, looks like an all new garden this year, for me.

CD

I'm planning to uncover my herb garden for the first time today. I'll still have to cover it back at night, though. We're in that time of the hmmmm year where it's 60F during the day, and 25F at night.

The fruit trees are starting to ripen now.
The pear turns out to be a dual graft root stock which means we have ripe comice pears now and unripe conference pears still on the tree.

I'm dehydrating pears as fast as we can because the pears are huge!

Hubby has thrown more than half of the ripe pears to the birds because they have been eating them whilst they are on the tree through the netting. We've had roughly 30-40% of the ripe fruit. He's collecting around 20 of the size above each day at the moment!

And no I don't have small hands.

It will be about three weeks before I plant, and I will have to plant everything. The zero degrees F (-18C) a few weeks ago killed off my rosemary and thyme, and the oregano looks pretty ragged. So, looks like an all new garden this year, for me.

CD

We get frosts and snow here, but our herbs survive. Ours are planted against the garage side, protected by the garage and the eaves of the roof. Are yours like that? Our basil and coriander/cilantro are going mad here. We have thyme rosemary sage and parsley for Africa.

Rus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom