What's going on in your garden (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked enough for strawberry jam and raspberry jam/ jelly. I will make I next day or so. Still freezing peas, courgettes for Africa still. More flowers from the garden. Pics to follow.

Russ

From our garden

Russ

We're having a seriously good year for agapanthus this year. These are some that we transplanted 2 years ago. It's the first time they've flowered.

They came from the left hand end of this clump, that were dying from lack of water during the drought and also made worse by their location under the tree that protects the vehicles from huge hail stones.

There are 4 or 5 more areas of the garden where we have huge clumps that need dividing. Even the ones I buried deep in the company heap have found daylight, and some have flowered. Ironically they look healthier than ever for my attempts at killing them! Lol.

We're having a seriously good year for agapanthus this year. These are some that we transplanted 2 years ago. It's the first time they've flowered.

View attachment 79459

They came from the left hand end of this clump, that were dying from lack of water during the drought and also made worse by their location under the tree that protects the vehicles from huge hail stones.

View attachment 79458

There are 4 or 5 more areas of the garden where we have huge clumps that need dividing. Even the ones I buried deep in the company heap have found daylight, and some have flowered. Ironically they look healthier than ever for my attempts at killing them! Lol.
Mum had those growing everywhere I hate them.

Russ

Cucumbers coming thick and fast. Courgettes for Africa, wifes giving surplus to her work mates.
Lettuces radishes and spring onions as well. First cauli as well

Russ

Pickled gerkins/ pickles from our garden earlier. Third jar this season with a lot to go. We planted a out 8 plants.
I swap gerkins for crays with a mate .
His wife absolutely loved my gerkins. She eats 1 a day. Apparently they are good for her gut?

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom