What's going on in your garden (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have potatoes growing in my High bed.

And this year I purchased an auger for my cordless drill. It allows me to just lay out some lines and then just drill into the ground and place the seed potatoes and I'm delighted to say that almost all of them have produced leaves.

It's really good because it enables my daughter 15F to do some gardening because to be fair digging those little holes can be quite hard, soil is stony and was compacted by heavy machinery during construction of the building.

In the High bed I also have tomatoes growing and hopefully they will flow of the High bed I also have basil and I did have celery.

I hope somebody can tell me what happened, the celery grew really big and tall and it looked amazing and then one day it just died and rotted. Sad face.

Bought some new plants at the weekend but didn't get chance to put them in, I did it this evening in the rain, should get well watered in if the BBC weather folk are correct.

I want to give junior a name, in the spirit of fairness a gender neutral name so was thinking of tiny as in tiny-minute..tiny mynewt....

Do you know what sort of newt it is? Crested newts are the rare ones.

BBC - Nature UK: Getting to know your newts

1653383204313.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom