What's going on in your garden (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mango thief considers his next meal...
DSC00921_closeup_1x1.jpg

i didnt plant a thing this year. the drought we are having just quit making it fun. i am helping tend the garden at my work office, so i should still have a supply of fresh veg, without the water penalties. :)

i didnt plant a thing this year. the drought we are having just quit making it fun. i am helping tend the garden at my work office, so i should still have a supply of fresh veg, without the water penalties. :)
Through the worst of the Australian drought I still grew veg by recycling all water in my garden. Veg will grow in lightly grey water, grass and flowers quite happily in what I class as darker grey water (stuff I won't water veg with). All water was collected from washing the dishes, to showering. We shower standing in a bucket, you get 1 bucket full (It's a 60L flexi bucket). All of that got used to keep veg and the garden and in some cases trees alive.

Right now for the first time in the 6 years I've been in Australia I actually have the opposite problem... too much water. Can't win really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom