What's going on in your garden (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

When are Thai Chili Pepper plants supposed to start bearing fruit? It’s been 2 hot, humid months (not dissimilar to Thailand, but somewhat cooler) with a fair amount of watering, and all I see are the occasional flower.

We both did some work outside this morning but the heat is such that we stopped, showered and are now waiting for lunch to cook.

Went to the garden centre this afternoon for plants, picked up some really nice ones but no lavender so we bought seeds instead.

Canabis has been legal for personal consumption here for three years now. I rarely partake and gf won't touch the stuff, but i have to grow one or two just because I can.. This one sprouted up on it’s own this spring , probably from the plants I grew last year. It is well over 10 feet by now and no signs of stopping. Looks like it is a female plant so I should get a few buds. I can’t give the stuff away as my kids don’t smoke it. I’ve made butter, tincture, brownies, cookies, salve… I still have loads from last year. Now that its legal, it isn’t cool any more..

Last edited:
Canabis has been legal for personal consumption here for three years now. I rarely partake and gf won't touch the stuff, but i have to grow one or two just because I can.. This one sprouted up on it’s own this spring , probably from the plants I grew last year. It is well over 10 feet by now and no signs of stopping. Looks like it is a female plant so I should get a few buds. I can’t give the stuff away as my kids don’t smoke it. I’ve made butter, tincture, brownies, cookies, salve… I still have loads from last year. Now that its legal, it isn’t cool any more..View attachment 88967
I want to both love and laugh!

Last edited:
Hey Roch, do you have an extra bed, or a comfortable couch? I'll be glad to help you out with that crop.

CD
I could use the help. GF hates the smell of it and won't help me come clipping time. I get sick of it..your hands and scissors get all gummed up with gooey black tar..not to mention, you start to feel a little funny..:wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom