What's going on in your garden (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could, I guess..I have a few boxes of food service ones at the shop all the time..that would make too much sense, though..what do you expect from a stoner?
Takes one to know one I guess, 😆. But I'm not stoned at the moment so it occurred to me, seems logical. I use them at home in the kitchen when prepping meats to keep my hands from getting gunked up.

I’ve never really known another way.
It all depends on what I am doing, but when I am in the house making food, it's a huge timesaver. I generally do try to make the salads or chop vegetables before handling meat, but when I have already washed my hands I find it easier to slip on gloves and work with meat products, then take them off and give them a brief wash before doing something else (like drying clean dishes in the dish rack and putting them away) instead of an intensive scrubbing as I would have to do if I had bare hands when touching meat. And some meat is extremely fatty, like when forming burger patties or making meatballs. I hate when stuff gets stuck under my nails.

Sorry for going off topic.

That's a UK seed company from Suffolk which has an Australian website too. I wonder if the seeds were imported from the UK? Whatever, I don't know why your plants are so slow.

Some things other than leaves appeared today.

Grass cutters were here today for the back field. Unfortunately, due to the recent heavy rain, the ground was unsuitable for wheeled vehicles so the grass needed to be handballed out to the front.

Grass cutters were here today for the back field. Unfortunately, due to the recent heavy rain, the ground was unsuitable for wheeled vehicles so the grass needed to be handballed out to the front.

It's that wet here, that we can't even get the lawnmower out to cut the grass and it's about 15-20cm long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom